Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Easy games    

Easy games

james33
Morocco

Easy games

Hi,
This is an amazing book for elementary levels.

Has anybody got book 2 ?

JAMES,

17 Jun 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi James!

17 Jun 2012     

galal
Qatar

Would you send it to us by email?

17 Jun 2012     

korova-daisy
Russian Federation

Here is another link.

http://englishtips.org/1150791315-easy_games_in_english_book_2.html

Enjoy!

17 Jun 2012     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Do we have different patterns concerning copies? If somebody copies a worksheet of ours or upload a worksheet copied from someone else�s or using pictures taken from someone we react reporting and removing it; if the book is something we need we see no problem using and sharing illegal copies.

I�m a member of the mentioned site, but I always buy the book if it�s valuable; if it isn�t, why would I keep a copy of it in my computer?

As I said in a previous thread about the same matter, if we want to fight the cheaters, we�d better be consistent.

Have a nice Sunday!

Zailda Coirano

17 Jun 2012     

evafer
Spain

Hi James!
I�ve got number 2 and several more.
Let me know how I can help you.
Eva

17 Jun 2012     

miyoko71
Morocco

H i James,
In casablanca you can contact CALLIOPE.May be they can help you
I �ll PM you their phone number.

17 Jun 2012     

james33
Morocco

Hi,
Thank you very much dear teachers for your help and kindness!!!

James,

17 Jun 2012     

cheerup
Germany

@zailda
You are absolutely right but there are some good reason for sites like this ...

* it �s good to have a proper look at the books before you buy them to determine if it �s any good.
* sometimes the book is no longer published.
* sometimes you only need one worksheet from the whole book and the rest is more or less useless.
* the book is not being published in your countries.
* you cannot effort the book because you have to buy it overseas and the shipping costs alone are more than 10 books in your country.

17 Jun 2012     

zailda
Brazil

Dear cheerup:

I completely understand your reasons, which I also make mine, but there are some points to take into consideration:

1) The mentioned site has copyright problems from time to time, reported for displaying illegal copies.

2) We are completely aware the materials they share infringe international copyright laws.

3) Victor himself has asked us not to publish links for illegal material on the forum.

4) If we keep publishing links for copied material on the forum, we�d better forget about expecting others will respect ours.

I have nothing against people who upload / download copied material there: it�s not my business. But as a member of ESL printables, I think we should respect the site rules and its owner�s requests.

Have a nice day / evening!

Zailda Coirano

17 Jun 2012     

victor
Spain

I agree with Zailda,

We are a community of creative teachers, and we should respect other authors � rights the same as we like our work to be respected. 

Please don �t publish links to illegal copies here. We wouldn �t like other websites to publish copies of our worksheets, would we?

18 Jun 2012