Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > AD. Caption competition, a curious me ....    

AD. Caption competition, a curious me ....

alexcure
Poland

AD. Caption competition, a curious me ....

Hiya all the Caption competition participants, 

This is one of my fav pics, I am curious of your comments... (I am not going to begin any new thing, just ask you for your comments - for me it �s hard to win your competition so, as curiosity killed the  ?cow? oops cat, I am begging you for a funny comment... I will stick one under the photo which I keep as my skype image from time to time...)

THANK YOU!

Alex

18 Jun 2012      

Mariethe House
France

hey you over there! Will you come to the mooooooooooovies with me?
Not very funny, I am afraid!!Unhappy

18 Jun 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Now that I started my diet, they brought me here  Cry

18 Jun 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

(1) Every cow has a silver lining...!

(2) Mariethe you moooooooooove me Unhappy

(3) joke for this picture.......

A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing. The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah excuse me mister, but what are you doing?"

The farmer replies, "I �m trying to win a Nobel Prize."

"How?" asks the man, puzzled.

"Well, I heard they give out the Nobel Prize . . . to people who are outstanding in their field." boom,boom.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

18 Jun 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

I �m Glad I Brought my special boots to cross the pond:

18 Jun 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Is this the fat farm, Olindalima?

I �m afraid I don �t have a funny caption for this picture, but I find it interesting that the trees are green but the reflection is brown. The clouds look Photoshopped as well; the light patterns don �t match the clouds at all. The clouds also look as though they are moving quickly, which again doesn �t match the ground or trees at all. Very odd picture overall.

18 Jun 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi MoodyMoody

I think cows eat that green thing all over the ground, whatever it may be, so this may be called " Welcome to the " FAT FARM " "

Not sure at all, I was grown up in cities and I am living in the country, so, I am kind of noone �s child -  never learnt enough of any of the places.LOL

Hugs

Linda

18 Jun 2012     

mariec
Spain

"and then there was light.."

18 Jun 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Moooooooving moments...

Milky days.

Prosperous days.