Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > New video...    

New video...

stefania.r
Italy

New video...

Hi everyone!

I �ve just uploaded a new video on Present Continuous, it �s called "What is the mouse doing?" and it �s based on my powerpoint game. 
If you are interested, visit my channel to find other videos.

Warm hugs,

Stefy

6 Jul 2012      

mourisca
Portugal

6 Jul 2012     

elderberrywine
Germany

we are not supposed to advertise our worksheets on ESL printables, stefania.r

6 Jul 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Elderberry, she �s advertising a VIDEO, not a worksheet! Since Victor doesn �t post videos, it is perfectly okay for her to advertise.  Sure, she mentioned a couple of presentations, but it should still be legit.

6 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Awesome, Stefy!
Sophia

6 Jul 2012     

stefania.r
Italy

Sorry, I �ve just edited my message so there isn �t any link to my ppt! Yes, all my videos are free and I don �t get money for them, so I share them just for the pleasure of sharing, and because this community taught me a lot! Smile

Love,

Stefy

6 Jul 2012     

jannabanna
France

Excellent Stefania, how do you make them?  Are they PPTs to start with?  Well done!

Janet

6 Jul 2012     

stefania.r
Italy

Thank you! Yes, Janet, exactly! As I don �t own any software to create elaborated video yet, unfortunately (a part from the basic Windows Live Movie Maker), I make powerpoints and turn them into videos.

7 Jul 2012