Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PENPALS PARCEL AGAIN!!!    

PENPALS PARCEL AGAIN!!!

Svetlana (F)
Ukraine

PENPALS PARCEL AGAIN!!!

Hi EVEYONE!
I am a teacher in a private school. My students are 7 up to 16 years old. We have had the experience of penfrienship - it �s very motivating! How nice it is to gather a parcel for international friends! We adore that! Students put stickers, photos and other sweet little things in addition to their letters. Let �s be friends!

If you don �t mind we could co-operate!

our school address:

Svetlana Mayerchuk
Irpinska Street, 74-a,
Kyiv
Ukraine

Best wishes
Svetlana

7 Jul 2012      

Minka
Slovenia

I guess you are on holidays now?

7 Jul 2012     

Svetlana (F)
Ukraine

Aha, the project is supposed to start in September :)

7 Jul 2012     

tresreinas
Argentina

I have sent you a PM

7 Jul 2012     

crisgbv
Argentina

Hi there Svetlana!!!
My name is Cristian, I �m from Argentina, I live and work in Buenos Aires. I teach English at primary and secondary schools only in rural areas, where english has just become compulsory.
I would love my students to experience and enjoy an international exchange of letters and other things representing Argentina �s culture and traditions with that of your country.
Well, hope you like the idea and because it is would be great for me as well to work with a teacher from a different country.

Read you soon,

Cristian

7 Jul 2012     

Danonanette
Argentina

Hello Svetlana,
                         I would also like. I had the opportinity to do it with students from Turkey; and my students loved it. I would like to continue with this international exchange of letters. However, I see we are all from Argentina!  Maybe you know other teachers who would also like to have penpals for their students. Let me know.
See you:
Dana

27 Jul 2012     

Svetlana (F)
Ukraine

dear Dana,
sure, my students would be happy to make friends with yours :)
Are you still interested? we have already had the experience! They really enjoy such projects.
Thanks
Svetlana

21 Aug 2012