Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Project Exchange    

Project Exchange

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Project Exchange

Hello colleagues,
  Anyone willing to partner with my students?
    regards and have a nice weekend.

8 Jul 2012      

mtcg
India

What is this regarding? Let me know the details.

8 Jul 2012     

rach81
Philippines

W hat is the project all about?

8 Jul 2012     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Dear colleagues,
       Thank you very much for your reply.
     Actually, I have got no specific project yet. I am just suggesting if any teacher is motivated about the idea, then we will discuss what to work on exactly. For the time being, we are on holidays. Our school year will start the second mid-September/ beginning of October. The groups I will be teaching are new groups. They are between 14 and 16, but they all will be learning English for the first time. So, if you are interested, we can start with the exchange of some letters in the beginning in which students will introduce themselves, then their schools and families. Later, they may share some types of food they eat, clothes they wear. They may need to exchange some beautiful sites in different countries...
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
         Regards
            Abdul from Morocco

8 Jul 2012     

nickbean
Spain

Hi hello

I have just started to consider what i will be preparing with my children in regards to contact with other schools.
Next year i would like to organize an art project with schools from around Europe. 
The topic might be peace traditions or some thing else,the project would involve schools painting designing a poster of exsprestion.They would write some thing about it or a poem.Each school that participated would in turn receive the collection of posters to have an exhabition with in there school to raise funds for the school or a charity of there choosing. 
Do you think that any of your students would be interested?.

I have been working on this web site to help teachers and students obtain a clearer understanding of what we might archive.There have be some very positive responses from countries like,Italy Croatia,Romania,Israel Portugal,Slovenia,,Spain and France so far. 
The time taken to produce a mural can be divided over a period of time and in lunch times too.You could use this project as a reward or insentive builder.I have taught art in the past and will incorporate in to my teaching plane next term.I teach children aged from three to the age of eight the english language. 
Please take a look and tell me your thoughts. 
Teacher nick

http://europeanyouthmurals.wordpress.com

Hi hello

I have just started to consider what i will be preparing with my children in regards to contact with other schools.
Next year i would like to organize an art project with other schools- The topic might be peace traditions or some thing else,the project would involve schools painting designing a poster of exsprestion.They would write some thing about it or a poem.Each school that participated would in turn receive the collection of posters to have an exhabition with in there school to raise funds for the school or a charity of there choosing. 
Do you think that any of your students would be interested?.

I have been working on this web site to help teachers and students obtain a clearer understanding of what we might archive.There have be some very positive responses from countries like,Italy Croatia,Romania,Israel Portugal,Slovenia,,Spain and France so far. 
The time taken to produce a mural can be divided over a period of time and in lunch times too.You could use this project as a reward or insentive builder.I have taught art in the past and will incorporate in to my teaching plane next term.I teach children aged from three to the age of eight the english language. 
Please take a look and tell me your thoughts. 
Teacher nick

http://europeanyouthmurals.wordpress.com

9 Jul 2012