Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Italy    

Italy

melahel7
Canada

Italy

Hi everyone!

I know how you all appreciate stories of ESLP members meeting and I �d like to give somebody the opportunity to live the experience.  Tommorow, I �m taking a direct flight to Rome and will be in Italy for two weeks.  I �ll be in the Emilia-Romagna region between July 17th and July 23rd and will be staying in a small town called Albareto.  If any ESLP Italian members are interested let me know or send me a PM.

Ciao!

Melahel

8 Jul 2012      

alien boy
Japan

... I �m jealous... Wink

9 Jul 2012     

mariannina
Italy

Oh, Melahel, the town is very far from where I live and I �m not allowed to travel that far yet!
I �m jealous, too, alien boy!
Big hugs.
Granny

9 Jul 2012     

Kr�mel
Germany

Have a nice holiday!

9 Jul 2012     

alexcure
Poland

Hi, I live in Tuscany so if you happen to be there, let me know. Have a good time in Italy...  :-)

9 Jul 2012     

silvia.patti
Italy

Albareto isn �t so far from my house (I live in Pontetaro) but unfortunately in those days I �ll be in England (Bath). I hope you will enjoy your holidays.
Silvia

9 Jul 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Have a great time.  Italy is such a beautiful country.  Too bad it �s not next year because I �m going with another teacher.  Make sure to eat some of their famous prosciutto.  

9 Jul 2012     

anaisabel001
Spain

...I �m also jealous!   Have a great time! Hug

9 Jul 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

Lucky you! Italy is really beautiful. I won �t be there to meet you but I think it would be a lot easier to meet in Quebec...

Enjoy your trip!

9 Jul 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh, how lovely that would be! My husband and I always go to a place called Asolo, (Dream Town)- of course we love Italy! For once, this year, we are diverting to Prague. I hope some members can get along and meet you in Emilia-Romagna. It �s a lovely offer.

9 Jul 2012