Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELP TO ANSWER TWO QUESTIONS FROM A VIDEO IN YOUTUBE    

HELP TO ANSWER TWO QUESTIONS FROM A VIDEO IN YOUTUBE

JUANBEGI
Spain

HELP TO ANSWER TWO QUESTIONS FROM A VIDEO IN YOUTUBE

Good night my dear friends, I need your help to be able to answer these questions. I get the general idea but I �d like you to give me the precise words. Thanks once more time. Here is the link, only pay attention to the minute 2.20 onwards

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHpaKhWa6LI&feature=bf_next&list=PL264F25F7F9828680

1.     What are the benefits of such a repair? Please, check my answers, are they right?

-       It will save you one hundred and fifteen pounds a year on heating bills (ok?)

-       You can cut down 600 kilograms the air..... (�?)

-       25 years of guarantee; 

- the whole process takes less time than making a loaf of bread.

-       No mess, no damage, no fuss (ok?)

2.     What were the contractors doing on the wall?

They ________________ then removed the ___________________, they inserted a___________________ into the _______________ they ______________ the holes.

16 Jul 2012      

Apodo
Australia

Here �s the transcript from 2:20 minutes on: (I haven �t got a pounds sign, but normally the sign would come before the amount eg: $250 = 250 dollars,  CO2 = carbon dioxide)

They�ll drill small holes in the wall and inject insulation material into the cavity. Then they�ll fill the hole to match the wall. It only takes 2 or 3 hours and costs around 250 pounds to install, but it�ll save you about 115 pounds a year on heating bills and cut your carbon dioxide emissions by 600 kilograms per year. No mess, no damage, no fuss. And it comes with a 25 year guarantee.

In fact the whole process takes less time than it takes to make a loaf of bread. So it�s well worth doing. You get a warmer, more energy efficient house and a lovely fresh loaf of bread.

16 Jul 2012     

JUANBEGI
Spain

Thank u so much once again for your, patience, big effort and great job. A big HUG from Andalusia.

17 Jul 2012