Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Share your experience in Morocco    

Share your experience in Morocco

HARIM
Morocco

Share your experience in Morocco

Dear teachers,
I �ve been away for a long time and I missed this wonderful family. Now, I �m back but this time as a head teacher of a language school in Morocco.With your help,advice and suggestions, I �m sure it �ll be one of the best schools in the area.
I �ve planned many activities for our students to share and many offers for you, the members of this GREAT community of devoted teachers.
So, if you would like to share your teaching experience, we offer you free accommodation and free Moroccan meals together with weekends in Marrakech and in Casablanca
Tick if you like and wish me the best on our facebook page here: british academy .I really need your support
Have a nice weekend

21 Jul 2012      

hossein mehdaoui
Morocco

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST HARIM.

21 Jul 2012     

L. habach
Morocco

Glad you are back my friend. I was worried; but now I feel you are doing a great job. Good luck! Just pm me if you need help. Ramadan mubarak.

21 Jul 2012     

goospanish
Mexico

Sounds like lots of  fun!   Welcome  back.

21 Jul 2012     

HARIM
Morocco

Sorry if I can �t answer all the pms I �ve received and thank you for your nice encouraging words.You are welcome at anytime.I wish we could host you all at the same time.It was Mina �s dream.I hope it �ll one day come true.Now I know how GREAT you are.Thanks a million

22 Jul 2012     

Krysstl
France

Waooow, that �s great ! I wish you all the best with that new experience, dear ESL friend !

22 Jul 2012     

layt
Morocco

Best of luck. 

22 Jul 2012