Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > dyslexia    

dyslexia

letizia
Italy

dyslexia

does anybody know or did anybody experience Davis � method to approach dyslexia? I �m vey curious about it and I �d like to know your opinion...Thanx a lot.

24 Jul 2012      

anitarobi
Croatia

Dear Letizia, I �m sorry nobody has answered your post yet, because people here are usually full of advice - I guess nobody has had experience with this topic. There �s a lot about it on the internet, although I guess you probably read it all, but here it goes anyway http://faq.dyslexia.com/cgi-bin/faq_wiki.pl?Davis_Method_Compare_To_The_Wilson_Reading_Method . Wish I could help more, but my experience with dyslexia is really poor, so I couldn �t give you any professional advice. I once attended a seminar about dyslexia by Judy Copage and I can say that it was an eye-opener for me. I hope someone with more experience on the matter helps you.

24 Jul 2012     

douglas
United States

http://www.eslprintables.com/teaching_resources/other_worksheets/guide_to_understanding_dyslexi_209237/
This may not address the method you are referring to, but may be informative.

25 Jul 2012     

letizia
Italy

thanks a lot Anita and Douglas, I �ve already read something about Davis � method on the internet, but I was curious to know something more about it. thanx again

25 Jul 2012     

letizia
Italy

thanks a lot Anita and Douglas, I �ve already read something about Davis � method on the internet, but I was curious to know something more about it. thanx again

25 Jul 2012