Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I cant send new worksheets, anyone could solve my problem??    

I cant send new worksheets, anyone could solve my problem??

prettybabe
Spain

I cant send new worksheets, anyone could solve my problem??

25 Jul 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Prettybabe!

1st- Make sure you follow the rules/instructions. 

2nd - do not use the tollbar. It won �t work.

3rd - Make sure you use other browser than "Firefox". It has crashed lately ... :((((

4th - Last resource: contact Victor Gayol - the webmaster of the site. The email is on your left (main page).

hope this helps.

25 Jul 2012     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

and also.... check the size of your document! If it has many images it �s likely to be too big.
I had kind of the same issue until I realized of the size. I zipped the images and uploaded my ws without any problem!
Hope it also helps!
Regards! Fabiola

25 Jul 2012     

Makigi
Croatia

fabiola, how do you exactly zipp images?

25 Jul 2012     

Marinha001
Brazil

Hi,
I am a new member and I need to do download of the activity about movie PS I love you, but I can �t. What Do I do?
Help me, please, Someone.
Thanks!

25 Jul 2012     

goospanish
Mexico

Hi Marinha001....  I see your new.  First before you can get anything you have to upload something and others need to  download it.   For each download of something you make you
get to download one worksheet.   PS  I love you is good  movie.

25 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@ Marinha001: Welcome to this wonderful international community of teachers! Please read the rules and instructions before you start sharing your material, also you can use tutorials and templates to make it easier to create useful materials. Tutorials and templates are free and you don �t need points to dowload them. Don �t worry with a little effort on your part you �ll become a premium user in no time:)

Sophia

26 Jul 2012