Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > friends around the world    

friends around the world

orly100
Israel

friends around the world

Hi Esl Friends,
external image subglworl%282%29.gif
We are looking for partner schools from around to world to exchange letters, puppets and have mutual skype lessons for the coming school year. You are invited to participate.
Click the link to join the group and let �s have a great year together. 
Thank you
Orly

30 Jul 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi, Orly, I �ve just clicked the link to check your site and got a virus warning again that won �t let me see the page. The warning says that your page has materials from www.jograham.com which is spreading the viral software.
Sophia

30 Jul 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Orly, Sophia is right , there is some problem, please, check it.

I made a print screen , but it wouldn �t upload, not at all. i tried, but, always get an error message.
Have a look  Hug  everything will be all right, in the end. :-)))

30 Jul 2012     

mariliamartinsribeiro
Brazil

Hi Orly, I �m interested too but had problems in seeing the page. Please contact me at my email: [email protected] Cheers from Brazil!

30 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Yes, no virus warning if you login through mozilla firefox. Thanks for the suggestion, Orly, but now the register button doesn�t work for me...
Sophia

31 Jul 2012     

orly100
Israel

Hi friends,
Thank you so much for trying to help.
I know the problem and we are trying to work it out with wiki support.
Chrome users get the notice.
You will not get that error when accessing the site with Firefox browser.
You can ignore that warning and visit the site. I hope the support team will work it out soon.
Joined the team: Sophia Papadeli from Greece, Marina from Russia, Linlin from Taiwan. Thank you for registering the project. More countries are welcome Thumbs Up
Orly

30 Jul 2012 Edit post Remove post

31 Jul 2012