Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > on-line exs    

on-line exs

marina1982
Russian Federation

on-line exs

Hi! I love this site))) Say me, please, may I use on-lline exercises in my class at scholl?
I mean if it is possible to use one ex for the whole class?

31 Jul 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Could you explain please how you �re going to use it? 
If you have an Internet connection (bc you can �t use the OEs when you �re offline), here are your options:
Use it on a smart board with all the students taking turns in answering questions;
or if you have a priviledge of a computer room with computers for all your students, create logins and passwords for each one and hand them a folded piece of paper which has their username and password (so no one would know their password), and then they will be able to log in in class and do the exercise individually and you �ll see their results in your page.
I can only use the OEs as test preparation when they need to practice certain grammar points and my ss do the OEs at home bc I don�t have the Internet connection in class.
Sophia

31 Jul 2012     

rickbell
Brazil

That �s amazing how the teachers from Europe are so Cute!

31 Jul 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

I have a question, Sophia, what do you do with the accounts after the students have the passwords?
Thanks!

31 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

what do you mean? they log in using their username and password and do the exercise I �ve added. Plus you can make individual selections of exercises for each student. In my case they do the exercises at home, i.e. they use their accounts, as practice for the test. You ceate a group and you add students. Then you can see their progress (how they coped with it, how many times they�ve tried it) in your page when you log in as a teacher. 
Haven �t you tried it yet?
Sophia

31 Jul 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Actually, I must say I have never used online exercises. I �m afraid I don �t know how to!
Pilar

31 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It �s very easy, go to http://englishexercises.org/ and use your ESLP username and password, log in as a teacher and create a group, add students, then add some exs to their list and log in as one of the students and do the ex, then open your page and you �ll see how it works. You �ll be a pro in no time:)
Sophia

31 Jul 2012     

marina1982
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot))))))

1 Aug 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Thank you, Sophia, it �s a task I �ve been delaying for a long time. I �ll follow your instructions.
LOL
Pilar

1 Aug 2012