Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TRIP TO IRELAND    

TRIP TO IRELAND

titine69
France

TRIP TO IRELAND

Hi dear friends,
I will be in Ireland(county Mayo-county Wicklow) in 2 weeks and I would like to know what interesting places are worth visiting.I have already surfed the net and I have found some activities to do but if you live in Ireland and you know amazing things to do,please can you make suggestions to me,it will be very helpful.?Thank you.
Titine

31 Jul 2012      

rickbell
Brazil

I lived in Ireland in 2006 and I think you should pay a visit to The Cliffs of Moher ... I wish I could go there this year too!

31 Jul 2012     

rickbell
Brazil

I forgot to mention the seaside of Dublin. Go to Bray beach and take the path to Greystones ... You gonna like it! 

31 Jul 2012     

titine69
France

Thank you Rickbell!
I � ve already been to the Cliffs of Moher and it was fantastic and very windy.
I don �t know Bray beach,so I will go there.Thanks again.
TitineSmile

31 Jul 2012     

rickbell
Brazil

Don �t forget to take the path to Greystones. Share the photos with us!
God Bless

31 Jul 2012     

rickbell
Brazil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOP7RhDnLnw&feature=player_embedded#! Check this video             -WALK THE WALK-

31 Jul 2012     

titine69
France

Hello!
I �ve just watched the video of Greystones and I will undoubtedly walk the walk!Thank you for this new destination I had not found on the net.
County Wicklow is called "the garden of Ireland":does anybody know of a famous garden to visit?I found "Knockanree Garden "in Avoca,it is a Japanese garden apparently.
I will go to Dublin as well and will go and see the statue of Molly Malone.Is there a great museum in the capital ?
Have a nice day .
TitineSmile

1 Aug 2012     

olaola
Italy

...if you drive it is worth visiting the Ring of Kerry  Smile

1 Aug 2012     

joy2bill
Australia

We went on a different �ring � which I can �t remember the name of but it runs parallel to the Ring of Kerry. Definitely worth seeing. We also loved Kinsale...friendly little village. Near the Cliffs of Moher was some kind of historic cave which we found interesting...sorry but the name escapes me. The thing we enjoyed most was driving along the lanes and trying to catch glimpses of the view behind all the high stone walls.  Have fun
Joy

1 Aug 2012     

titine69
France

Thank you olaola,Joy and rickbell.
I have already visited the Beara peninsula,the Ring of Kerry, the Burren ,the connemara on my last trips to the Emerald Isle.I do love this country which offers a wonderful countryside and which is full of historical references.
Thanks a million for your help.Thumbs Up

1 Aug 2012