Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen pal     

Pen pal

fagundes
Portugal

Pen pal

Hi! I �m from Portugal and I�m an english teacher. This year I would like to start a new activity with my students. I would like to start a "pen pal" activity with students from other countries, from class 1 to class 4 (primary school). I think it would be interesting for them to compare different cultures and life styles. However, I need help from you.
So, if you are interested in doing this activity with me and my students, please send me a message.

23 Aug 2012      

smartenglish1
Mexico

Hello there, I �m interested, mu students are from Mexico 4th grade 8-9 years old, there ase 34 students, if so this is my e-mail   [email protected]

greetings   Robert.

23 Aug 2012     

patrenou
Argentina

Hi!!  I am in Argentina.  My pupils are 9 to 12 yeas old. I have 16 pupils, tell me if you are interested

23 Aug 2012     

[email protected]
Brazil

I �m interested too, I have 13 groups of all ages, since 8 to 70 years old.

23 Aug 2012     

April11
Spain

Hello everyone!!

It�s a very motivating activity!!
I am really interesting on it. I am from Catalonia (Spain). I work in a very small school. I teach English as a foreign language to children from 5 to 12 years old.

The number of children per class is very small: from 4 to 12. If any of you are interested, make me know!!
My e-mail is the following one: [email protected]

Best regards!
N�ria

24 Aug 2012     

[email protected]
Brazil

hello everybody.

Guys I am from Brazil, I have 11 groups and I would like to find pen pals to all of them.

so if you are interested I have the following groups by their book:

English in Mind Starter, 1, 2 and 3.

New English File (elementary and intermediate)

So, if you can start this project with me, let �s give us a hand :D

Greetings

Eduardo Othon  

28 Aug 2012     

naiara85
Spain

Hello!

I�m interested too, my pupils are eleven years old. I work in a school in Vitoria (Spain).
If any of you are still interested, make me know!!
My e-mail is [email protected]

thanks

Naiara

30 Aug 2012     

Orishaoco
Poland

Hello there!

I don �t know if any of you teaches private English lessons, but if you do, this message is to you!
I �m currently teaching a 12-year old girl and a 9-year old girl who find it difficult to get motivated not seeing the real purpose of studying English. Thus, I would like them to have a pen friend whom they can exchange real letters or e-mails with. They are a lower intermediate/intermediate. 

Whould anybody be interested in giving our pupils this opportunity of being pen friends? If so, I �m waiting for a PM. :)

Thanks in advance
K.

13 Sep 2012