Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Textbook suggestions    

Textbook suggestions

anaram
Spain

Textbook suggestions

I�ve had a problem with a textbook. They told me only yesterday that it�s out of print and I need to choose a new one for Monday so there�s no time to get sample copies or for a deep analysis. Can anybody suggest a very basic book for ESO 2?

Thanks

7 Sep 2012      

Maria Jose Garcia
Spain

I �ve been using Build up 1 and I think it �s a very complete one. This year I �ll use Build up 2, which seems to be as good as the previous one. It �s digital version is awesome. Other colleages in different highschools have the same oppinion as me.

7 Sep 2012     

anaram
Spain

I �m afraid that �s too much for my students. Most of them are "compensatoria" students. But I really apreciate your answer. Thanks

8 Sep 2012     

tagoreluz1
Spain

Why don �t you try Round-up. There are several levels. it �s a kind of notebook with grammar. it �s in colour. You can download it . Longman

8 Sep 2012     

abba
Spain

There are two books by OUP, Aims and Goal, then Burlington Books has got very easy books entittled Diversificaci� that are quite useful too, but with this type of groups I prefer to prepare my  own book, I just pick something from here and something from there,  I also use the Round up 1 and 2 Cd and one of our mates, Frenchfrog has got a great webpage with fantastic interactive books that my students really enjoy. Hope it helps.

8 Sep 2012