Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What´s wrong with my account?    

What´s wrong with my account?

asungilsanz
Spain

What´s wrong with my account?

Dear Victor,

What�s wrong with my account?

I�ve been an active member of ESLprintables for more than two years now. I�m happy to share my worksheets with other colleagues from all over the world and I think they are quite successful. The thing is that just after the last changes in the webpage and the server, I�ve been unable to send any worksheets, and that was more than 5 months ago!!! I�ve checked the files, the size and everything again and again but this is the message I get every time I try to send a printable:

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution TOO / ENOUGH (ID:645086) could not be published.

Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster.

I�ve tried to contact you several times in different ways but I never get an answer.

I woulld really like to go on contributing and sharing my work, so I hope my problem can be solved soon.

Has anyone else got the same problem?

Looking forward to an answer and a solution.

Maria Jes�s

7 Sep 2012      

Apodo
Australia

Have you tried contacting Victor Gayol, the administrator of the site with this email address?

7 Sep 2012     

juliag
Japan

Hi there dear Maria Jesus,

Really hope you get your account back working properly again soon.
Take care
Big hugs
Julia

7 Sep 2012     

victor
Spain

Hello Maria Jesus,

Please, send me one of the worksheets that give the error to my email ([email protected])

Victor

8 Sep 2012