Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > FLASHCARD ACTIVITIES    

FLASHCARD ACTIVITIES

Lucia13
Armenia

FLASHCARD ACTIVITIES

Check out Enjoy Teaching English to find 10 Flashcard Activities I have been successfully using when introducing and practising new vocabulary

7 Sep 2012      

Anna P
Brazil

Your blog is GREAT, dear Lucia, and the flashcard activities are excellent!  Thanks so much for sharing your excellent work.
Hugs,
Heart Anna Lucia

7 Sep 2012     

orly100
Israel

Hi Lucia,
Lovely Blog Thumbs Up I�ll grab your button to my site. Thank you so much.
Orly

p.s Where can I find "grab the button" html code for my site? Yours is so cute.

7 Sep 2012     

ggroneet
Israel

Love It!!!
You have a very cute, full of information blog :) 
I grabbed your button and put it on my blog if ou don �t mind!
Visit and look for it www.englishatbarlev.blogspot.com

7 Sep 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �ve really enjoyed looking at your blog and all the things it links to. I �ve copied some of your favourite quotes - they are great - and am going to display them at school. In fact, it �s got me thinking, I might like to start a blog myself.... I �ve always got plenty to say!... Tongue Any tips?

8 Sep 2012     

Lucia13
Armenia

Thank you guys for so much support,blogging has become part of my life,kind of an obssession,and I am happy to find out that some ESL printables members have blogs too.We can keep in touch and help each other out.Anyone who �s interested in starting a blog,I can help with whatever I can,I can refer to lots of sites who share with blogging tips and advice.

8 Sep 2012