Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English for future nurses    

English for future nurses

danka.michalkova
Czech Republic

English for future nurses

I would like to ask you for help... I am looking for some activities for future nurses - role plays in hospitals or old people�s home (residential homes), vocabulary and videos connected with this topic, some games.
Thank you very much for your help...
Danka

8 Sep 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

do you have a book you use with them?
If you don �t, have a look at this.
Sophia

8 Sep 2012     

danka.michalkova
Czech Republic

We use Nursing from Oxford but there aren�t too many activities, games, role plays or videos. I would love to have the lessons more interesting... Thank you for your answer:)

8 Sep 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �ve just updated my post, check the games:)

8 Sep 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Here you are!
Greetings from Greece,

8 Sep 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Danka

If you go to this link you�ll find some resources for aged care including a fantabulous board game

And some simple worksheets here

Cheers

Jayho

8 Sep 2012     

danka.michalkova
Czech Republic

Dear ueslteacher, papadeli and Jayho, your resources are unbelievable. I am so grateful - you cannot imagine. I admire you a lot as I can see that you always help people when they need it either with advice or with wonderful worksheets, games....
Thank you very much for your help:) I will use all of them, I am just going to look through them and be a better teacher of nursing:) I am not a nurse, only an English teacher, so sometimes I am learning with them. We are going to London 23 September and my students will be working there in old people�s homes or residential homes. I am looking forward to it:)
I wish you a wonderful day!
Danka

8 Sep 2012     

natifonzo
Argentina

Dear Danka, I �m also teaching a nurse who wants lo learn English. Apart from the book, I also try to use online material as well as exercises. Take a look of this link, you will find  free medical english materials as well as lessons to use in class  http://www.hospitalenglish.com/
Regards,
Nati

28 Jul 2013