Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > classrooms    

classrooms

Damielle
Argentina

classrooms

After seeing Jecika�s  , Mr. Maru�s and Gilorit�s  gorgeous visual aids on their classroom walls, I would like to know how many classrooms do you work in during one week.

As regards my country, we generally work in many classroom because, we, I mean, teachers, have to move from one classroom to another. That is to say, we have to go to as many classrooms as courses (or groups of students) we have.

12 Jan 2009      

andreaewa
Uruguay

For me it�s the same. I usually have 11 groups and it�s very difficult to have nice wallcharts in every classroom because they have 11 subjects more in their classroom ant there are 3 shifts so in 1 classroom 36 teachers have their lessons. (quite imposible to decorate my classrooms)

12 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Hi
I don�t have many classes this year - I teach 4 English classes, but I am the English co- ordinator in my school (in charge of all the English classes) and I have some other roles in school, so I am pretty busy.
The wall I designed wasn�t in a specific class - It was one of the school�s corridor�s walls.
Orit

12 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

So, I can see that in Israel, uruguay and Argentina it is the teacher who moves from one classroom to the other and not the students. What about the other countries? What about you, Jecika and Mr. Maru???

12 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Hi Damielle
I Elemetary schools in Israel-there is an English room and students come to it in the lesson , but in JH & HS it is the teacher who moves.
By the way - did you recognize one of your ws on the wall I made....?
Orit

12 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

This year I only have 2 English classes and I was a substitute teacher for a while. But besides teaching English I also teach science, art, history and religion. Although I can ask the home teachers for more room on their walls it is unfortunate that I also have to use a lot of time to prepare the lessons for the other subjects.

12 Jan 2009     

Dizi
Brazil

Hi Damielle, I teach in a public school in Brazil and here the teacher who moves from one classroom to the other and not the students. We don�t have an English classroom. Cry

12 Jan 2009     

my-english.edu.pl
Poland

Hi!
I teach in a very small school and I don�t have my own class. The teachers move from one class to another. The students do the same. Only techers who teach chemistry/biology, geography, maths, history, art, IT and Polish have their own classes. I teach six groups (3 classes).

13 Jan 2009