Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pals    

Pen pals

naty.g
Italy

Pen pals

Hi there!
Is anyone interested in an pupils exchange of letters? I have 22 students of 9 years old!
Please let me know!
Hugs,
Naty

11 Sep 2012      

moemendhia
Tunisia

hello,
I �m very interested ,but since scholl year in Tunisia will begin next week,so give m few days to inform my pupils and answer you back.Thanks for the proposal.Thumbs Up

11 Sep 2012     

RileyR
Israel

I am too!!! I teach 6 grade in Israel and I am sure the kids will be very excited. Anyone interested, please write me as well!!! Thanks

11 Sep 2012     

Daiane
Brazil

I �ll be really glad to be part of this! Let �s do that! My students are at the same age as yours. I teach English in a public school in Brasil. It �s gonna be such a great experience for all of us! Please contact me.

Hugs from Brasil

Daiane Costa

11 Sep 2012     

naty.g
Italy

Than you for your answers!
Please contact me with private message for further details!

11 Sep 2012     

rhman
Egypt

I hope to accept my students but how old are your Ss and are they boys or girls. my email  ([email protected]

11 Sep 2012     

smartenglish1
Mexico

Hello there, I teach 4th grade in a private school in Mexico, My students are 9-10 years old and they of course would be very glad to be part in a project like that.
Greetings from Mexico

11 Sep 2012     

smartenglish1
Mexico

Hello there, I teach 4th grade in a private school in Mexico, My students are 9-10 years old and they of course would be very glad to be part in a project like that.
Greetings from Mexico

11 Sep 2012     

sonja1985
Austria

Hi!

I �m also looking for pen pals for 14 very motivated 11-year-olds (9 girls, 5 boys) from Austria. They �re really nice kids and quite good in English for their age. If you �re interested please contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

11 Sep 2012     

fagundes
Portugal

Hello Naty! I �m from Terceira Island (Azores), Portugal, and I would love to be a part of that activity. My students are between 6 and 9 years old, so I think is perfect. Please send me a message saying if you accept or not so I can start telling my students. Our school year begins next week:) I can�t wait to let them know about their "new friends";)

Thanks

Marisa

11 Sep 2012     

trosmi�a
Spain

Hello, I would like to participate on this activity. I�m an English teacher in Galicia, the North of Spain, and my students are between 8 and 11, four different levels.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Nuria

11 Sep 2012     

1    2    Next >