Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PEN PALS ACTIVITY    

PEN PALS ACTIVITY

fagundes
Portugal

PEN PALS ACTIVITY

Hello everyone! My students are between 6 and 9 years old and I �m looking for teachers who would be interested in participating in a pen pal activity with their students. I already got some answers from some of you, but I need more because I have A LOT of students this year. If you are interested please send me a message.

Hugs from TERCEIRA ISLAND, PORTUGAL:)

11 Sep 2012      

nilasu
Turkey

Hi
I am an english teacher .Our school is located in ANKARA capital city of, Turkey. Our school is with 800 students and 75 teachers. Our student �s average age is between 14 and 18. 

Best Regards
Nilg�n �ELİK

11 Sep 2012     

apedral
Brazil

Hi

I would be interested. My students are 9,10,and 12 years old.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

Regards from Brazil

Angela

11 Sep 2012     

stessenspaola
Argentina

Hi
I �m interested too. I �m from Agentina and I �ve 3 classes of 20 SS each. They �re between 12 and 14.

Best wishes Paola

13 Sep 2012     

CherryLove
Turkey

Hey, I opened up another thread expressing the same.My students are 9, I have 153 of them, 7 classes in total. It would be more then great. We �re in Istanbul, Turkey.

15 Sep 2012     

Umnica-Razumnica
Russian Federation

We �d love to be your penpals as well!!! I have Russian students of 8 to 15, and they are interested in communication with foreigners)))
 my e-mail: [email protected]

Anna.

16 Sep 2012