Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest for the weekend of 15 Sept 2012    

Caption Contest for the weekend of 15 Sept 2012

douglas
United States

Caption Contest for the weekend of 15 Sept 2012

Hi All!

What a surprise!  I really didn �t expect to win this one (thanks Mar)--there were so many funny responses that gave me a good laugh.

Without further ado, here is the next picture awaiting your funny captions (fitting to the weekend I think)--I �m going to let this run through the weekend and will select the winner on Monday.  So, have fun and get creative:

14 Sep 2012      

YingGuo
China

Voice from the TV "Get rid of those grey hairs with new Natural Instincts hair spray!"

14 Sep 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

A couple more of these and I �ll forget that bitch.

14 Sep 2012     

isa2
Austria

Brainwashed by Kelly �s, Marlboro , Duff beer and... this lousy show.

14 Sep 2012     

Mar0919
Mexico

Although I �ve seen this movie TWICE, I still can �t understand how the lady managed to hide her boyfriend under the bed and her husband didn �t find out!!!

15 Sep 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s a jungle out there.

15 Sep 2012     

evinches
France

So cool that the zookeeper asked me to keep an eye on his flat this weekend!

16 Sep 2012     

douglas
United States

And the winner is.....

Evinches!

Congratulations!

17 Sep 2012     

evinches
France

Wow! I �m pleased to have won. I �ll get a new picture up soon and maybe we can wait until the weekend to announce the new winner. What do you guys think? It will give us a bit more suspense and ...time which is a precious thing at the start of a new school year.
Have a happy Monday :)

17 Sep 2012