Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > ELM - English Learning Magazine - Issue 2    

ELM - English Learning Magazine - Issue 2

Zdenda
Czech Republic

ELM - English Learning Magazine - Issue 2

A month ago I published the first issue of ELM - English Learning Magazine. And now I am putting out the second issue.
This issue concentrates on the topic Science and Technology. You can download the free version of the magazine here. (at the bottom of the page). 
Moreover, you can still download the first issue of the magazine which is still completely free at the bottom of the same page.
I hope you like it.

14 Sep 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Zdenda, I loved issue 1 and have paid the very modest fee (via paypal) for this one, but how do I download it?

14 Sep 2012     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Thank you for supporting the magazine. The magazine is sent by e-mail as soon as the payment is cleared. It should be in your e-mail not.
Thank you again for the support.

14 Sep 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Zdenda, my paypal account is in my husband �s name, so it got sent to him. Sorry about that! The magazine is great! I am sending it to our Science and Tech dept. 

15 Sep 2012     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Thanks for sharing: great  magazine!

15 Sep 2012     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

I have change the free version of the magazine, so it is more useful and usable in the classroom.
I hope you will like the change

15 Sep 2012     

petite-maman
Belgium

Really nice job! Thanks a lot

15 Sep 2012