Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How many stolen printables are you going to upload for tomorrow sevcan3545?????    

How many stolen printables are you going to upload for tomorrow sevcan3545?????

frenchfrog
France

How many stolen printables are you going to upload for tomorrow sevcan3545?????

This is UNBELIEVABLE, sevcan3545!!!!
You have uploaded so many printables that are NOT YOURS!!!
Please, delete them!

When you upload a document, you can read this:

If you have a worksheet that you didn�t make yourself (borrowed from a colleage teacher, for example) DON�T SEND IT. It might be taken from this or another website, and you would be banned from eslprintables.com

Please,  have some RESPECT for this wonderful and hardworking community!

14 Jan 2009      

jecika
Serbia

Unbelievable ... I have just checked ... he / she just keeps uploading more and more stolen worksheets ... I don�t know who original authors are ... but I am sure they are not his / her creations
Please
sevcan3545 go through the rules of the site one more time ... if you have any doubts just ask a question on the forum ... don�t disrespect other teacher�s efforts

14 Jan 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

HIS IS NOT A COPY FROM OTHER WORKSHEET.BOTH OF THEM ARE COPIES FROM A SITE: http://www.eslprintables.com/stolen.asp?id=49258 I HAVE USED THIS SITE SEVERAL TIMES TO LOOK FOR GRAMMATICAL ASPECTS AND I HAVE USED THAT CHART OF ENGLISH TENSES HUNDREDS OF TIMES.

14 Jan 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

SEVCAN3545 AND PAULOGR, I MEAN. NONE OF THEM CONTRIBUTE WITH THEIR OWN MATERIALS.

14 Jan 2009     

didosh
Turkey

Sevcan you should respect our efforts .Please try to do them by yourself.What you have done is really embrassing!!!!

14 Jan 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

I have sent both of them a private message, and a college of my who contributes with his worksheets , too (well, not him but both of us using his username a few minutes ago when helping him upload a worksheet).

14 Jan 2009