Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > One question...     

One question...

flaviatl
Argentina

One question...

I�m creating a worksheet to work on class rules and I�d like to base it on a play (which I believe it�s great). The thing is, I didn�t write the play myself...
So my question is: Is it ok to upload a set of activities to use with the play? Is it OK to include the play? I�ll mention the source, of course.

15 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Hi Flavia: Why dont� you include the play and quote the source?? If you don�t know it, just say, "source unknown"

15 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

That�s what I was going to suggest dear damielle! If the activities are created by you flavia, then there is no problem. You just have to write the source of the play! :))))

15 Jan 2009     

flaviatl
Argentina

Thanks Damielle and Mena for your quick replies. I was about to do that, but then I hesitated because the activities are based on the play... But I know the source so as soon as it is ready, I�ll upload it!
Thabks again

15 Jan 2009