Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > INTELLINGENT COW    

INTELLINGENT COW

blizzard1
Denmark

INTELLINGENT COW

I have just adopted a very intelligent cow. I was told that it does a great job removing stolen wss and thieves from eslprintables.

This is the cow:

http://sloone.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/angry_cow.jpg

Thank you to stexstme, damielle and all the other lovely people. I�m also fed up with this stealing situation.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3714&page=1

(sorry I don�t know how to make the link active with mozilla)

Cheers
Thisha

15 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Tish: You have to click enter at the end of the link if you want it to work automatically.

Let�s choose a name for the intelligent cow!!!

Euge suggested "angry sheriff cow", you Tisha: "intelligent cow", any other suggestions?

This was Tisha before she became a dog.....

15 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you for the tip.

Angry sheriff  cow sounds fine with me.

Do you like the name bug fighter for the intelligent cow?

Thank you for the cute and "intelligent" mouse. I�m sorry to disappoint you but before Tisha became a Bichon Frise, she was a Siberian dwarf hamster.
I�m sure you won�t be able to find a gif with a Sibirian dwarf hamster. Yes, dear damielle I�m daring the master of the gifs

Hugs
Tisha

15 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Who would like to adopt this poor mouse that is going to wander alone in the streets???

Well going back to your request, I have only got the word "hamster" so, here it goes...

Also some pictures:

But these pictures are much more bigger. Would you like me to post them in their original size?

15 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

I was sure you weren�t going to let me down finding gifs with Siberian dwarf hamsters.

You don�t need to post them in their original size. They just lovely as they are. Thanks.

I also like the new angry cow even if it�s not that petite  but it serves it purpose all right.

By the way I do click enter at the end of the link but it doesn�t work with mozilla just with explorer. Maybe I have to look at the settings. Do you have other suggestions?

Gone to tuck my boy in.
Hugs
Tisha

15 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

the task is too DIFFICULT, teacher!!!!!

More pictures of you before you became a dog while working on the computer:

Again, I can post them in their original size!!! They would cover the WHOOOOOOLE screen.

15 Jan 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Can we call the cow MAD MAX or what about Raging Bull???  He could be Boris the Bovine.   He takes no bull (only stolen worksheets) Hee hee.

15 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I can compile all the suggestions and post them to be voted. What do you think?

15 Jan 2009     

jecika
Serbia

What about ... ?

� Cowman

� Esl Captain Cow

� Cow Mad Cow 00ESL - with all respect to Bond James Bond 007�Big smile

� Thieves� Nightmare Cow

15 Jan 2009