Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Fancy Pictures    

Fancy Pictures

Damielle
Argentina

Sorry ImLety, but according to your posts, there is something in your message that I don�t understand or at least find quite ambiguous

:"But, when you start putting pictures of cows UFOs bears etc every day. That�s really  worrying...

I have good friends here and I have communication by email...with some of you...
I leave my space...�The space that I can us� in this forum �...for teaching stuff...That�s its purpose...Well, most people say that when come up war stuff...Go elsewhere  or something like that...Well, lets say there are places like My Space, Face box and whateaver...People can use ..."

So,could you explain to us what is the nature of these posts and/or the size of the pictures in them, my dear girl?

Dominitza!!!

.   (It says "Hi" in the message) 

Oh! My dear Miammeto

To...Miammeto

Seems today is the froggie or froggy day...

These accounts 50 % of your posts!!!

Finally:

"DOUGLAS...My dear...I just want to say Thank you...Clap" isn�t it personal?

I don�t mean that you are wrong posting these things but I don�t understand your position at present!!! I would encourage you to go on participating on the forum with whatever you may find appropriate.  (except political issues, as most of us have  agreed)

16 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I forgot to tell you that I find all the messages in this post very valuable, but I specially appreciate Douglas�s well balanced suggestion.

16 Jan 2009     

Malvarosa
Spain

Apart from teaching, I also like reading messages such "Good morning" or "Have a nice day" with a nice or funny pic, why not?, the same as having some fun from time to time, what�s wrong with that? we are teachers and we are alive aren�t we?

16 Jan 2009     

Malvarosa
Spain

sorry, I mean such asSmile

16 Jan 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Thanks for all your comments on my post. I was not trying to put anyone in a bad light I was only asking for an easy and quicker way to follow up questions from a few days ago (not just my own). Of course we should all be polite to each other... we are most of the time arn�t we??

You are all fantastic... Keep up the good work.

Greetings to you all Yeti xxx   (you can say it without flashing pictures too)

16 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

You must to be kidding lady!!!
Lets give the seriousness it deserves to all this please...

And, yes lady...

I had made my own those kind of comments...thats why I wrote: �every day�...
I never said I havent made those kind of comments...

If each  member of this page write so many comments such as those that are made every day It took me centuries to look for each one and put them as an example...

And dear Damielle:
If you have something to say go directly to me, by writing to my email here in ESL Printables, it is not necessary to show off because it is not the first time you do it girl...Lets be more intelligent and work hard to improve this page by contribute with our work...At the end that is the purpose of this web...�Give and share�our work...

thanks ...

16 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

My dear young lady,

I think that you should search the members participations on the forum to see that everybody works hard, even by helping people and answering questions as you may have surely have asked at any time.

I have already sent you your mail back because I didn�t understand what you said, I did my best, but I wasn�t able to, sorry! But I havent� received a reply. Have you got it? Besides, I don�t remeber having talked about you.

It seems that you are annoyed and so was I when I read the words "silly comment", "frustrated as you to see this front page full of silly comments", "make me sick.... ", You may say that you didn�t write them but you wrote "I agree with you... ", so...  I wrote that comment labelled as "silly" by you. Did you think that I was not going to react? What kind of behavior do you expect from the other part if you launch a direct attack?? I don�t like being disrespectul to other  people�s participations and I won�t accept such comments on mine.

Can we be sure that all the comments, questions or suggestions posted on the forum are welcomed by "aaaaaaall" the members??? There are a lot of people going around, so some of them may be considering our posts irrelevant as well others may be doing the same with yours.

17 Jan 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Sorry IMLETY ..... are you talking to me????

17 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2