Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > AT ALL / WHATSOEVER ?¿     

AT ALL / WHATSOEVER ?¿

cheezels
New Zealand

ooooooooo zora.... you don�t think you could find your "mojo" for a grammar worksheet on this point :-)
It�s the little things in english that make my head spin on how to explain it!!!!! T hats why zora your explanations I always take special note of! (yours too alien boy!)

Dear alien boy, this morning I am making a huge pot of chicken and vege soup (was -20 yesterday!!!) so sending some virtual soup your way :-) Hope you feel better soon!

17 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

I�ll see what I can do for you cheezels... Smile let me see, if I can�t squeeze a tiny bit of my "mojo" out to make a worksheet on some grammar points like this one...by the way, I do take requests - just message me... sometimes it�s easier if somebody says, "hey, can you do something on..."

Anyhow, this weekend, I am taking off - I need a rest - got a book that I am engrossed in and next week I will see what I can come up with!

See you on Monday, - keep warm!! Both of you! Smile

17 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

REST!!!! Please don�t rush to do anything!! You just have a really good way of explaining things clearly with good examples :-) I am as a native I�ve been  trying my best lately to get my head around the "rules" for english .... It has opened up a whole new world so to speak!!!! The main topics and grammar points are not too bad to try and explain... it�s all those pesky other grammar/language points in english that I never ever knew there even was a rule for!!!!

I am on a very very steep learning curve at the moment and loving it!
That�s why my FAV worksheets from here are ones like Domnitzas as she has the explanations as well as the exercises :-) (as well as many others)

I will look forward to whatever you produce whenever you WANT to and feel like it :-)

Do you have one book or website that you particularly recommend for explaining clearly (and concisely) the specific rules for grammar. I have so many bookmarked and read through as much as I can but it would be nice to know that one particular book or source is super!

17 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2