Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Needing Help from you....    

Needing Help from you....

andreyadi
Costa Rica

Needing Help from you....

Hello.

Mi name is Andrea.  I�m a beginner teacher of English and I need material to teach.... In this website, there are a lot of useful activities that I want to use, but I don�t have enough points to download them.  Can you help me please? Download some material I have submitted.  Thanks a lot!

25 Sep 2012      

MoodyMoody
United States

Welcome to ESL Printables! I agree that it �s a wonderful website, but please be sure you read and follow the rules, including the following:

Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic).

That was a copy-paste straight from the rules page. We can �t all advertise for people to download our work, or there would be nothing else in the forums.

I also recommend that you take a look at the Tutorials and Templates. Although they don �t have ESL content, they will help you make better worksheets and presentations. They don �t take any points to download.

You �re already more than halfway to the magic number of 30, at which time you can download up to 30 NEW worksheets and presentations every day. Don �t worry; you �ll get there.

25 Sep 2012