Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Class to class corresponding?    

Class to class corresponding?

Minka
Slovenia

Class to class corresponding?

I �d like to organize class-to-class corresponding - writing one letter from a class to another class from time to time. 
It could be e-mail or snail mail. The children are 11 years old and in class 6. If you �re interested, send me a PM. 

27 Sep 2012      

chalro
Czech Republic

Why not, if you are interested in my children- the same age.We are from Opava, the Czech republic.  What do you suggest ? Romana

27 Sep 2012     

Minka
Slovenia

Thanks!

See the PM

27 Sep 2012     

aysha7/7/7
Tunisia

Hi, i �m really interested in your idea & look forward starting coz my kids can �t wait to know you,just we need plans & guide , how will we start?what can we do? we are from Tunisia; thanks 

27 Sep 2012     

maggie2009
Portugal

Hello,
I �m Paula. I �m an English teacher in S�o Miguel, Azores, Portugal. My students are between 12 and 13,and their level of English is elementary. I told them about your request and they are interested in corresponding with your class. How can we do it?

27 Sep 2012     

ggroneet
Israel

Hi all,
Take a look at our projects:

28 Sep 2012