Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Exchanging e-mails project .Pupils aged 11 & 12 years old. Argentina    

Exchanging e-mails project .Pupils aged 11 & 12 years old. Argentina

patrenou
Argentina

Exchanging e-mails project .Pupils aged 11 & 12 years old. Argentina

Hi!  I�m a teacher here in Argentina. I have 35 pupils aged 11 and 12 years old.
We �d like to start an e-mail exchange with other ESL students. Their English level is elementary. We�d like to exchange information about everyday activities, typical places, food , clothes, music, etc, in each country. They are already making a Power pOint Presentation to send.If you are interested, please send me a PM. 

28 Sep 2012      

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

Hi,

I �m a teacher from Slovenia and I have 61 pupils aged 12. I would choose 35 interested and strong pupils and would love to work with you if you are interested. We could send you some projects throughout the school year and we could write a few lettters too.

Write a PM if you are interested.

Hugs from Slovenia,

Petra

28 Sep 2012     

chalro
Czech Republic

Hello, that sounds great, I would like to cooperate and exchange the letters. I have already started such friendship with a lady from Slovenia, and  I would love to start another one with you Patrenou. I teach many children and some of them are 12 years old too. Please, contact me,
 Romana

28 Sep 2012