Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > There is some goodness...     

There is some goodness...

manonski (f)
Canada

There is some goodness...

Yesterday, I offered to send a file I had prepared. The file was too big to upload here so I proposed to send it privately.

Well, I did get some people who took me up on the offer. Not only did CynW replied to thank me but she also emailed me back with some stuff of her own.

I just want to say thank you to her and I also wanted to put a positive post on this forum.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

17 Jan 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

Thanks for this message Manon!
I do believe thanking is a must, although it is not the case of everyone else...

I myself have a worksheet of a song "The Plural Song" and I offer to send it to whoever donwloads it. I have received tons of emails asking for it, all of which I have answered immediately, sending not only the song but the karaoke version too. To my disappointment, most fo the emails with the tunes don�t get a thank you back...

Same thing happens with worksheets which are downloaded by many users and only some write comments... But what can we do?

Anyway, I am happy to share my work, so let me know if there is something I can give you a hand with!

Best wishes,

Cyn

17 Jan 2009