Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Points???    

Points???

Miss_Alel�
Argentina

Points???

Hi guys since i saw the posts about the problems with the points ... i felt curious so I made some calculations to see what my score was and whether it matched with the one I currently have... and I have to tell that it doesn�t. I�ve published 29 worksheets from which  1153 copies were downloaded; and according to the website I�ve 835 and I�ve downloaded 331 printables. 

It seems I still can get this idea of the points...
What are they for?
do I get points for sharing?
do I get points if somebody download my printables?
Poits are taken from my account when I download material?

Can anybody answer my questions? There wasn�t much info about this in the FAQs
Thanks in advance

Alel�

17 Jan 2009      

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Hiya

Im only new to this so Im not totally sure, but I think that you are awarded points if someone downloads one of your worksheets, and you are deducted points if you download other peoples material.

sarah

17 Jan 2009     

zoretta
Italy

Hey!
I think i got the same problem!!
I miss something like 12 points!
And I can�t understand why...By the way Alel�, you get one point each person that downloads your worksheet..
At least that�s how it should be...
May be there are problems in the web site and it hasn�t still recorded the dowloads!
it�s so bad, cos I uploded something like 8 worksheets only yesterday and they had been downloaded for a total of around 70 points...but my points are the same as yesterday...!!

17 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

You wont get your points earned from the worksheets in TODAYS daily worksheets until midnight SPANISH time. I suspect this is where the difference is. You have added up ALL your worksheets including the ones that got points today. You need to wait until this time (midnight spanish time) that the new points you have gained today can be added to your account.

17 Jan 2009