Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > GREAT HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES    

GREAT HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES

xani
Portugal

GREAT HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES

Good morning!

Here are the links to some nice Halloween interactive activities... have a look...

Hope you enjoy them!!!

xani

10 Oct 2012      

Sexybomber
United States

if you need Halloween cartoon movies, please join my drop box and pick it from my pc. if you have no drop box. send me your email to send you invitation:

you know dropbox?
dropbox is an online mobile hard drive. it has a very large capacity storage and you can put anything in it and retrieve anywhere on earth even on mars. you dont need to carry hard drive with you always. just load everything into your drop box and get it anywhere you go. even if your pc is off you can retrieve every info from the drop box. it is well encrypted and no 1 can enter without your permission.you can put songs or anything, you can connect it to your facebook, you hook up friends and take anything from their pcs as well, you can put assignments in dropbox and go home to finish them,
if you wanna join, send me your email to send you invitation
you check your email,accept and register and install it then voila, you start beaming from dropbox. my friends in US, lebanon,australia and many other countries enjoying  my drop box crazily.
send me your email here.  I am sharing with friends in my facebook.
you have the right to join or not

my email: [email protected]

10 Oct 2012     

Anna P
Brazil

Great links!  Thanks!

10 Oct 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Thank you, Xani! Thumbs Up

10 Oct 2012     

imonteros04