Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ESL games for boys?    

ESL games for boys?

sofoklis19
Greece

ESL games for boys?

Hello everyone! 

I have a boys � class and I am searching the net for some elementary ESL games, printable activities and ideas for their classroom. If you have any suggestions on how to engage my a bit unmotivated boy students, they would be welcome! :)

Unfortunately our classroom lacks media, so computer games, videos or whiteboard activities would not be much help. 

Thanks in advance! 

10 Oct 2012      

olaola
Italy

hi! send me your email address in a private message I �ll send you some game activities  Smile

10 Oct 2012     

sofoklis19
Greece

Thanks to olaola for sharing a load of classroom games, you are just too cool! 
In case anyone else has anything boy-specific it would be very welcome. :)

10 Oct 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Baseball is designed to practice both question and answer in any target language but can be used for simple vocabulary review, reading comprehension and more. It �s a great guessing game! It can be played with just 2 people and up  (game board, game cards, question card template )

Bombs Away is a two player game that can be used to practice sentence formation or yes/no question and answer. ( game board)

Footballl is a fast pace game for review set up like American football. It �s a noisy game that will get even the quieter students up and at �em.(game board and game cards)

Soccer is a fast pace game for review set to a soccer field. It �s a noisy game that will get even the quieter students up and at �em (game board)

Greetings from Greece,
papadeligames

10 Oct 2012     

sofoklis19
Greece

Thank you very much papadeli! 

I already use these MES games in class and that �s what I had in mind when asking for boys games, are you a mindreader?! :)

However, I forgot to print Bombs Away so that �s a nice addition to my boys � games collection, thanks for taking the time to remind me. I appreciate it. :)

11 Oct 2012