Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Help for a demo lesson!    

Help for a demo lesson!

arashe
Colombia

Help for a demo lesson!

Dear  All,

I was invited for alanguage school to give a 45 min Demo lesson for 6 kids aged 10. since it is my first time doing it I am kind of nervous and out of ideas
so I really appreciate if you could give me some nice ideas  and advices to prepare for my demo lesson (the topic is up to me).

THANKS  SO MUCHHH!!Thumbs Up

17 Jan 2009      

nikita2008
Argentina

Hi!
Maybe you can use finger puppets to show giving instructions or a game. It would be great to show some exracts of your real classes. I mean film your own students to show how kids enjoy learning through different kind of activities: drawing pictures, playing a fun game, dancing, singing, wearing funny costumes, cooking!...... These are just some ideas, I�ve never done  a presentation, but remember our best audience is our students so don�t forget what really worked with them

Good luck!!! I�m sure you�ll do it great!!

Suerte, Nikita2008

17 Jan 2009