Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penfriends    

Penfriends

sugarpasa
Turkey

Penfriends

I �m looking for penfriends for my 11 years old pupils from different countries.if you are interested in such a collobration,especially peer-to-peer mathing please do email me..

11 Oct 2012      

moemendhia
Tunisia

hello,
I �m really interested,I �ve even prepared a list of names o pupils interested in such nice work,so with pleasure anytime you want to start this project.
                                                                                                       best wishes 
                                                                                                      have a nice day

11 Oct 2012     

cbronson
Zimbabwe

I �m looking for penpals for my 5th graders.  Anywhere but if you are in Australia that would be even better.

11 Oct 2012     

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

I have a bit older students, aged 12 to 15, if anyone is interested please send a pm!

Hugs from Slovenia

Petra

11 Oct 2012