Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION COMPETITION    

CAPTION COMPETITION

Allisa
Bulgaria

CAPTION COMPETITION

Dear friends,

Here is the new picture for the Caption Competition. Kids grow so fast!

Have fun,

Allisa

11 Oct 2012      

alexcure
Poland

The photo is horrible, reminds me of the war.....

11 Oct 2012     

maryse pey�
France

I�m so sorry for you Alex, some souvenirs are so awful and hurting...

Now my caption :

Eeer ... How did you know I am not Daddy Mum ???

11 Oct 2012     

Allisa
Bulgaria

This is the source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLdmoX8UsRA

I have a baby and he loves the song! I �m sorry that you find it horrible, Alex. And I hope it �s just you.

11 Oct 2012     

Jayho
Australia

This style of moustache was most fashionable in America at one time.  Think of Charlie Chaplin and the amazing Hardy from Laurel and Hardy.  Naturally, it was not popular after WWII due to Hitler and thus we now seem to associate it with him.  Sorry if it reminds people of the war but let �s think of the wonderful people who did wear it.

My caption is to actually quote Charlie Chaplin: 

A day without laughter is a day wasted.

Cheers

Jayho

11 Oct 2012     

almaz
United Kingdom

And now for my Basil Fawlty impression....

"Don �t mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right."

11 Oct 2012     

papadeli
Greece

moustache  you a question but  I �m saving it for later...
Greetings from Greece,
papadeligames

11 Oct 2012     

isa2
Austria

What shampoo are you using? Wash n � Go?
No, my favourite is:
Wash n � Shift!

11 Oct 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"Please, let�   S HAVE a little humour here. I MOUSTACHE you not to be so serious!  Don�t work yourself into such a LATHER.  I �m only trying to RAZOR laugh".  

11 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

No caption yet, but an anecdote. My student Randolf shouted out, as I leaned over to check his work, �Ah, Miss, you �ve got a moustache! � The he addressed the class, �Look, Mrs B has got a moustache!!!! Ha ha Miss, are you a man? � Sadly for him, we were in the library and our redoutable librarian took exception. �Come here, Randolf! � she fulminated. She is a Tartar who strikes fear into the students � hearts. Randolf looked at me for support, but I left him to his fate. �How dare you! How dare you! � she shouted. �Don �t you ever, look at me, Randolf, don �t you ever, ever, speak to a member of stash like that!!! � Stash!!? Or was that �stache? Anyway, I booked electrolysis. 

11 Oct 2012     

srce
Bosnia and Herzegovina

What about this!!!!!!   
The baby: "Those GMO fruit you are giving me muuuum! I �ve told you, there would be some side effects!!!!!"

11 Oct 2012     

1    2    Next >