Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help! Sleepy Hollow recording- Audio activities for teens...    

Help! Sleepy Hollow recording- Audio activities for teens...

AnnaW
France

Help! Sleepy Hollow recording- Audio activities for teens...

Hi dear collagues!
I �m asking for your help today because I �ve just realized the audio document which is at the centre of my Halloween lesson has been severely damaged by the school hi-fi system Confused (we still use some old tapes in some classrooms...hum! Ermm Can you believe this, in 2012?!!!)

So, would any of you have a version of the recording named The Legend of SLEEPY HOLLOW, taken from the book �Audio activities for Teens (Lower intermediate), Speakeasy resources ? 
I �d need it as soon as possible, as the lesson is starting at the end of this week til next Thursday.

Thanks a lot! Of course, I could send you another listening document in exchange, just ask for a theme!

Thanks a looooot!
Have a nice week!
Chris

17 Oct 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi there!

17 Oct 2012     

NatySB
Argentina

Thanks so much for that page!! It �s great!! :)

17 Oct 2012     

AnnaW
France

Dear ascincoquinas,
Unfortunately  it �s not the same document (my students are more A2), but thank you anyway for your suggestion, dear colleague, the site looks quite interesting indeed.Smile
Thanks for your help!

17 Oct 2012     

Faurfab
France

I have got it! Send me your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
Have a nice day!

17 Oct 2012