Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals    

Penpals

piranha
Portugal

Penpals

Hello,

I am an english teacher in Portugal and we have an English club at school. We want to do a penpal activity and all the students are anxious to start it. My students are 15 to 22 and at the enghish club there are 86 students. If you want to be our partner it will be a pleasure.

Have a nice day!

19 Oct 2012      

tmarinna
Hungary

Hi Piranha,
I have read your comment on Penpals. I am teaching English in Hungary for secondary school students from the age of 15 to 20. I would be grateful if some of them joined your idea! Could you please write more details to my e-mail? [email protected]
Thanks in advance,
Maria

19 Oct 2012     

persie
Turkey

Hi! I �ve been teaching English in a scientific high school in Rize, Turkey. I have 15 students who are very eager to make new penfriends from different countries. Their age is 15. If you like, we can be a part of your project. 
Nurcan  

19 Oct 2012