Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help for " esl website " presentation, need for screenshot of your comments    

help for " esl website " presentation, need for screenshot of your comments

tugba89
Turkey

help for " esl website " presentation, need for screenshot of your comments

Hello everybody, I �m tugba, elt student at university, this week I will make a presentation of this website and prepare a video. I will use screenshots of materials to show my audience, as far as I know there are many teachers among you,I really need your help. May you write what do you think about this website? I mean, I need your comments so that I can  take its screenshot and add my video. It would be effective, I think. Because as I am new user I can �t download anything. If you have any other idea about my presentation, I would be happy to learn it. Because I want to prove that this website is very useful for everyone especially elt students who will be teacher soon. I need your help, thank you for all, have a nice day.

19 Oct 2012      

tugba89
Turkey

Cry please

19 Oct 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Hello tugba89,

All I can say is that this is not just an ESL site, it �s  a meeting place where one can share materials, ideas, links, but above all one can learn from teachers all over the world. Sharing is the basis of this community. That �s why most of us are addicted to ESL printables. 

Good luck and welcome!

19 Oct 2012     

tugba89
Turkey

I appreciate your comment and your concern, thank you.

19 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I can second Maria on that! It �s an international community of teachers/educators who collaborate, support and share ideas. One of the benefits I personally find awesome is that we can get help and feedback from native-speaking teachers from different parts of the English-speaking world. I love the materials which are there for you (once you �ve shared yours) on a variety of topics, I love the online exercises, the free templates and I absolutely love the forum:)

You can get ideas on what people think of the site from some older forum posts

... and the list can go on and on:)

Sophia

19 Oct 2012     

tugba89
Turkey

wow thank you so much :) this is totally what I need to find Thumbs Up 

19 Oct 2012     

tugba89
Turkey

UnhappyI need some new comments for presentation Unhappy which I will add my powerpoint

20 Oct 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

You may find  these treads useful:

and the funniest of all:

LOL Wink

20 Oct 2012     

tugba89
Turkey

thank you for your help Thumbs Up 

20 Oct 2012     

marilyn7899
Bulgaria

Hi Tugba; this website is really useful for teachers, we have chance to be in contact when we need, I mostly use materials I got in my classes kids love them ;) also its nice to have an idea about what other teachers do in their classes such as activities, you know it can be dissimilar, by the way  it �s a collaboration website for us, the outstanding one ;)  good luck Thumbs Up

21 Oct 2012     

tugba89
Turkey

thank you for your comment Thumbs Up I �ll add this one into my powerpoint, it is useful Clap

21 Oct 2012     

1    2    Next >