Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New system in forum main page    

New system in forum main page

eng789
Israel

Victor,  you are the greatest.  You always come up with great solutions.

Thank you.

18 Jan 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Dear Victor,

This is exactly the sort of improvement  we were waiting for

A few members (including myself) have been recently debating about the utility of flashing pictures, good morning/evening messages which some (including me) qualified as silly comments, simply because they are sometimes too personal, and have nothing to do with teaching stuff....

With the new format it is undoubtedly clear that memebres will decide what to read, in addition the initial messages won�t disapper too quickly....

I have read all the precedent comments in reply to your question "what do you think" and  everybody seems to be rather happy with the new system, complimenting Victor�s great job and thanking him for his efforts...

How can anyone disagree?

Just go ahead Victor

18 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thanks a lot Victor. You�re a genius. This is a fantastic idea and it works.
I�ve just logged in and I was able to follow what had been going on in the forum very easily.
I also like the new button that goes directly to the answer link.

Great job  :-)

18 Jan 2009     

jecika
Serbia

Just like everyone else I think this is a great improvement ... a change for the better

and     Victor

18 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Simply, thank you Victor.  This is a brilliant site & I am in awe of the work you do. It must be a labor of love.

18 Jan 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Victor.

Not only you gave us this great opportunity as teachers, but you�re always trying to make our life on this gift site the easiest possible.

I think this system is better and fair for everybody here;

Thanks a million times

Best regards!

18 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4