Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals    

Penpals

piranha
Portugal

Penpals

Hello,

I am an english teacher in Portugal and we have an English club at school. We want to do a penpal activity and all the students are anxious to start it. My students are 15 to 22 and at the enghish club there are 86 students. If you want to be our partner it will be a pleasure.

21 Oct 2012      

aicha69
Tunisia

Hi
I am Tunisian.
 I teach English in a secondary school.
It will be a pleasure to work with you.
Let �s start it.
Bye

21 Oct 2012     

yorukoglu
Turkey

Hi there
Greetings from Turkey. I �m an English teacher in a religious high school located in the west of the country. My students are aged between 15 and 21 so it will be exciting to take part in a pen pal activity with you. Come on let �s go...
Waiting for u..

bye..

21 Oct 2012     

Isabelle74
France

Hello !

I �m a French teacher and I �m also looking for penpals for my penpals club, and we would be really happy to exchange letters, parcels, emails or even videos to discover your beautiful country.
I have about 40 students aged between 11 and 16 and we live in the French Alps, near Geneva.
Let us know if you are interested !
Have a lovely day,
Isabelle Cloquell
[email protected]

22 Oct 2012     

Sniggy
Russian Federation

Hi!

If you �d like to have penpals in Russia you can write me. My students are  16 to 20 and I hope we could make friends in your country. We live in the city of Perm in the Urals, the mountains which separate Europe from Asia.

Svetlana

23 Oct 2012