Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Powerpoint reported.    

Powerpoint reported.

jayen
France

Powerpoint reported.

Hello everybody. first of all lots of thanks to you all.I enjoy being on this site and I �m addicted to it.
But right now I �m facing a problem. This is the 3rd time I �ve sent a powerpoint with pictures ( British routine ). Each time it has been downloaded (31 downloads in all) but somebody reported it and it has been removed.
 There are no watermarked pictures or copyrighted ones , so I don �t understand why it �s been removed.
So, if any of you can tell me what �s wrong , I �d appreciate it. I don �t want to break the rules. I only want to be helpful and also to learn from others � experience. So thanks a lot for your help.

22 Oct 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

if there �s nothing wrong with it, then the moderators will vote for it to stay.

BTW maybe you uploaded it to some other esl sharing website and someone saw it there, then you should mention in the description that one can also find this ppt on that website.

Sophia

22 Oct 2012     

jayen
France

Hi Sophia,

No Sophia. All the printables and Powerpoints I send are my own creation.  As I said , I �m really addicted to this site and I spend my week-ends doins these WS. I prepared this powerpoint for one of my classes in May as we were studying Adverbs.

Bye

22 Oct 2012     

perma
Greece

Hi Jayen! Actually there is a watermark: on the egg picture you �ll see the letters IC, short for IClipart. Sorry but it �s against the rules.

22 Oct 2012     

jayen
France

Hi Perma,
thanks a lot for your help. I �m really sorry I didn �t see it. So I �ll correct it.
Thanks again.

22 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@jayen: I didn �t say they were not. You obviously confuse the meaning of upload and download. Many of the ESLP members contribute to other sharing websites and if you do as well, this should be stated in your profile or the description of your ws.
Anyways, your problem is solved so the ppt did have a watermarked image. To avoid this in future use free public domain images instead of just googling them.
Here �s a list of such websites

Sophia

22 Oct 2012     

EstherLee76
Peru

What a treasure trove, Sophia.  Thanks!

22 Oct 2012