Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > an invitation to my colleagues !    

an invitation to my colleagues !

sdonmez
Turkey

an invitation to my colleagues !

Hello, is there any colleague who wants to join  our project Smile

First of all ı would like to thank everybody for hundreds of contrubitions to the site.. they are so helpful and so good!!
Here ı would like to share our projecy, may be it can catch your interest !Thumbs Up
 I am currently working as an ESL Teacher in Bursa, Turkey in a Private College. Our school consists of students ranging from kindergarten to 8th graders.

With the diligent efforts of our department head we now own a Comenius Project for which we are searching participant schools, in another way: partners. All the steps of the project are ready. If you are interested in taking part in a project which, we strongly believe, would widen the horizons of the students and help them build their social and creative skills, please do feel free to contact me. Here is  the summary of our project. here is my personal maid address. [email protected]

Overall the project will encourage a heightened awareness on hand-woven fabrics and handicrafts facing extinction through a multicultural context. Initially the project will examine the recent history of the thread, how and where it was obtained, and the hand-woven fabrics, its colours, patterns and texture, in each country, in order to attract attention to the adventure of thread throughout the difficult process of becoming a fabric and how they are combined with cultural effects to become handicrafts. Each country will work with the thread most widely used in their neighbourhood like silk, wool or cotton.

If you are interested in participating, I can share all the details with you. Our project is ready by all means. We are going to work with 6 or /and 7 graders.

You can find our school �s web-site : www.3martio.com .

Hope to work together !
Yours Sincerely

4 Nov 2012      

melody_tye
Thailand

Thank you

4 Nov 2012     

melody_tye
Thailand

Thank you

4 Nov 2012     

melody_tye
Thailand

good 

4 Nov 2012     

ellii
Bulgaria

Thumbs Up

4 Nov 2012     

Natyk2010
Moldova

Will you please send me all the details about the project at [email protected], I am working with Turkish coleagues, so we might consider taking part in the project, I am intrested in the conditions of participation and the terms.Hope to get your message soon! Respectively yours, Nataly. 

4 Nov 2012