Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for schools from each country!    

Looking for schools from each country!

ihtiyaryer
Turkey

Looking for schools from each country!

Hello to everyone from Portugal. I am currently a Comenius assistant teacher in Torres Novas, Portugal. We (my mentor teacher and I) plan to prepare a "wall-newspaper". It will inculde some news or presentations of other countries, so we are looking for other schools who want to join us. as teachers, you will charge one or two students in each month to write on a topic that we decide on. and our students also write to you. It is not a "pen friendship" we will hang the papers that your students send us. For example the first topic is to introduce himself/herself and his/her school with some pictures etc. Our aim is to develop European conscious in our school. The students will look at this news and read and learn something about other cultures.  By the way, if you want to do the same, i can send the materials that i will collect to you, so that you can do the same. 

4 Nov 2012      

ihtiyaryer
Turkey

It doesn �t have to be just from Europe!!  You can join all over the world :)

4 Nov 2012     

olga.aragones
Spain

Hi, it sounds interesting.
Can you send me a private message giving more details: level, age of students ...so I can explain it to them?
Thanks

4 Nov 2012     

Noetuc
Argentina

Hi I�m a teacher from Argentina, I work in a technical School. my students can send some information about our school, and what they do here, send an e-mail, thank you.

4 Nov 2012     

flynny
United Kingdom

Hi ihtiyaryer

this sounds pretty cool. I �m working at an international private school in China and if you could give me a little more details about it , i think it could be great for many schools and would be happy to get my students involved.

As olga mentions whats the age? levels?  ect.

4 Nov 2012     

mariliamartinsribeiro
Brazil

Hello there! I �m very interested ;) The problem is that here in Brazil our school year is almost done.... we �ve only got one month left. Could my sts enter in the project next year?

4 Nov 2012     

anamia
Croatia

the  croatian team would love to join in!!!!  more details pleaseSmile
anamia

4 Nov 2012     

adrie.toth
Hungary

Hi!

I am also interested in this project! Please send me more information. I teach in a secondary school in Hungary. 

Best wishes, 

Adrienn

4 Nov 2012     

rosanaingles
Spain

Hi,

I �m a teacher from Albacete in Spain. I �d like to have more information about it. Please send me a pm.

Greetings

5 Nov 2012