Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A different penpal...    

A different penpal...

daniellemotta
Brazil

A different penpal...

Hi everyone!

I �m an English teacher in Brazil and I �m looking for a penpal or epal but not for my students............for myself!
Besides teaching English, I also study French and I �d like to exchange letters with someone who speaks French as well to practice and improve my skills.
If anyone is interested, just let me know.
My e-mail is: [email protected]

Thanks in advanceSmile

11 Nov 2012      

carinelaurent
France

I �ve just sent you an answer on your private messenger but you shouldn �t write your email address here.

LO

11 Nov 2012     

maceman
Canada

I am an English teacher in St. Catharines Ontario Canada. I have attended a full years immersion for French language training. If you want to improve your English skills and practice some French I would be happy to start an e pal correspondence with you.
My website is www.englishlanguageinstructor.com and my name on esl printables is maceman if you want to see my contributions.
All the best.
Have a great day!
Mark

12 Nov 2012