Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > listening exercise for practising can and can īt    

listening exercise for practising can and can īt

agatawet
Poland

listening exercise for practising can and can īt

Hi everyone,

I īm preparing lesson concerning abilities (can and can īt) for 10 years old students (elemantary) and what I need is exercise for listening connected with this topic.I īve looked for everywhere and I can īt find it.

I would be really grateful if someone could send me some listening exerciese with audiofiles or give some useful webs.My e-mail:[email protected].

Many thanks,
Aga

17 Nov 2012      

puddyd
Oman

How about using the song from the old movie -Annie get you gun : Anything you can do , i can do better. i can do anything better than you......No , you can īt, yes, I can...blah blah. 
Or you can make up a story and ask them Q īs afterwards where they have to use can or can īt in their answer. You could tell it or read it and then let them do a sort of dictagloss  and then put them into groups  to see if they heard the story correctly as they share their version. You can read it as a consolidation or give them a copy and they can check if they got if right.
Good luck, I hope it īs helpful.

17 Nov 2012     

dennismychina
China

Hi Aga, The following site has a huge range of topics, in different levels, of listening quiz type exercises. http://www.esl-lab.com/  Hope you find something suitable.
Enjoy.

17 Nov 2012