Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How sad we are Gaza !!!    

How sad we are Gaza !!!

noursen
Tunisia

we have only to pray God for these innocent children,powerless women and elderly people
we have the same feeling :bitter sorrow.But the only thing that may relieve us a bit  is that they are martyrs

18 Nov 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Sorry, Pretty, this really isn �t the right place for this type of post. Furthermore, wringing our hands and offering up prayers will help them not one jot. 

18 Nov 2012     

spinney
United Kingdom

I already detect the hint of accusations. Once you start looking at what �s going on over there and really thinking about it, there �s hardly a country on this planet that isn �t in some way responsible. Some more than others granted, but the only ones that really aren �t responsible are those poor kids. Let �s try and keep politics and bloodshed away from this site, eh? I think there �s enough of it going on already without finding it here.

18 Nov 2012     

elderberrywine
Germany

You expressed that very well, spinney.
There is warfare, hatred, civil war, all over the world, if we start posting pictures and talking about our feelings we �ll soon be in each other �s hairs instead of cooperating peacefully.

18 Nov 2012     

windflora
Turkey

It is the game of politicians, but the innocent people are paying for this. May God rest their soul. I believe that goodness and welfare will find you soon. Do not lose your hope.

18 Nov 2012     

< Previous   1    2