Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Exchange    

Exchange

evinches
France

Exchange

Hello!
I have a class of 25 near beginners who are all around 11 years old. Our school is in a rural area in the South of France.
In our text book there is an exercise about writing a simple letter to a penfriend and we �ll be doing it pretty soon. It would be nice for them to be able to send their letters to another school to a class of similar age and level in English and to receive a reply.
If anyone is interested in a short exchange with maybe just 2 or 3 letters or cards during the year please contact me.
Thanks for taking the time to read my message and I look forward to hearing from someone out there. Thumbs Up
Have a good week,
Esther

Thanks for all your messages. I´ll have more time to sort something out tomorrow and to reply to everyone,

Best wishes,
Esther

26 Nov 2012      

IonMincu
Romania

Hi Esther,

I �m a volunteer English teacher in a rural area of Romania. I have students the same age and level.  I think it would be great for them to exchange some letters! Please let me know if you �d be interested.

Sincerely,

Ashley

26 Nov 2012     

silvia.patti
Italy

I could ask my students, but they are only 21...
Silvia

26 Nov 2012     

Beatrix_uk
France

I have two groups of 22 pupils (11 years ols), if anyone is interested...

27 Nov 2012     

millmo
France

Hi

I have 4 students if you would like to write to them

27 Nov 2012     

Myosotis13
Belgium

Hello, 
I sent you  a private message. I don �t know if you got it.
I have 25 beginners, same age as yours....
Have a nice day.

28 Nov 2012     

pierzynka
Poland

hello I am also interested. I teach in private school in Poland ( it �s south of Poland) I have around 30 students of the same age as yours. They are really eager to write and create postcards. If you are still interested please write my email address : [email protected]

30 Nov 2012     

evinches
France

Hello again,

I �m still waiting for replies from Myositis and IonMincu to whom I have sent PM or e-mails. I �d really like to get started. If you guys are out there can you contact me please Smile

Pierzynka I will send you an e-mail really soon.

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday, we have crisp, cold sunny weather today and my husband is picking the olives on our trees in the garden.

Be in touch soon,
Esther

2 Dec 2012     

English-Castle
Hong Kong

I have already have a pile of letters ready to send.  Let my know your address.

D

22 Dec 2012